The crane industry is experiencing a rise in the use of synthetic rope products.
Read in the latest edition of International Cranes and specialized transport about the "lighter alternative" for steel. Download the article (PDF).
FibreMax lightweight crane pendants save up to 90% weight compared to steel wire rope or steel plate pendants. They are available in any breaking strength and in lengths up to 150 meters. The reduction in weight can help increasing the lifting capacity and boom length. The pendants have low assembly weight and are easy to install, handle and transport. The pendants are available for use on all sorts of cranes, including crawlers, mobile (all terrain) cranes, luffing jib tower cranes and offshore cranes.
Click on the link http://www.khl-group.com/digital-mag/IC/2015/IC-March-2015/index.html#36 to read the full article.
- Proud supplier to Liebherr
- We have moved !!
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)