Lifting of offshore structures, power plant jobs, nuclear work, infrastructure projects and windmill erection call for cranes that reach increasing heights. With these increasing heights and subsequently increasing boom lengths also weight increases. On long boom cranes weight is essential. By using lightweight crane pendants from Fibremax, made with Twaron aramid fiber from Teijin Aramid, a significant weight reduction over steel of more than 80% can be achieved.
Find out more about Fibremax lightweight crane pendants in Aramid Vision, the online magazine from Teijin Aramid.
Reducing weight on crane pendants will have the following advantages:
- Added lifting capacity
- Longer booms
- Downsizing of construction details
- Extended service life
- Easier and faster installation
- Easier and lighter transportation
Light weight crane pendants from FibreMax are available in any break load, diameter and length. With the highly automated innovative endless winding production process it is possible to produce crane pendants that are fully customized and adapted to customer's requirements. All FibreMax crane pendants are in accordance with requirements for crane manufacturing as specified in standards EN 13000, FEM 5.004 and ISO 4308-2.
- Proud supplier to Liebherr
- We have moved !!
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)