FibreMax has supplied another set of aramid crane pendants to a major crane manufacturer of large tower cranes and offshore cranes. The pendants have a breaking strength of 680T and a length of 45 meters. The picture shows how the first layer of protective covers is being applied by one of our braiding machines.
Light weight crane pendants from FibreMax, made from aramid fibres, are the material of choice when looking for an alternative to steel wire rope. Our crane pendants weigh up to 90% less when compared with steel wire at the same breaking strength. The reduction of weight is not only of influence on the lifting capacity, but it will also save on installation time. They have an extreme high fatigue life which will reduce the need for maintenance and costly downtime. Lenght tolerance of FibreMax crane pendants is within 1mm. FibreMax can manufacture complete customized crane pendants for all crane types.
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)