Over the last 5 years Liebherr and FibreMax have expanded their collaboration.
At this moment we supply pendants for more than 5 different crane types, in multiple applications.
There are 3 different cable types:
- Flex: Flexible pendant for additional or fly-jib guying
- Rigid: Stiff pendant for the main boom suspension
- Flex-Rigid: A self-folding pendant, for self-erecting cranes.
Why choose fore Fibremax synthetic pendants?
- 80% lighter than its steel equivalent
- It last up to 5 times longer than steel
- Custom made, almost every length and breakload possible
- Very accurate lengths
- Short delivery lead times
The crane operator will see these advantages in a shorter assembly and dismantling time. Another big advantage heard from the market is the easy and very safe handling on site due to the extremely lightweight cables.
Wondering what FibreMax can do for you?
Contact Duco Handgraaf at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 513 681 008.
- Proud supplier to Liebherr
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)