A parallel wound FibreMax cable with an MBL of almost 700 tons was recently supplied for an offshore anchoring application, engineered to withstand 30 million load cycles. The load bearing fibre was chosen for a calculated stretch requirement.
- Proud supplier to Liebherr
- We have moved !!
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)