We are mentioned in the latest edition of the Wave & Tidal Energy Network magazine regarding the main tether we supplied to Minesto AB.
Link to the magazine: Link to Wave & Tidal Energy issue 17
- Article in Wave & Tidal Energy magazine
- We have moved !!
- Minesto Deep Green - World's longest parallel wound tether
- World's 1st synthetic pendant for CAT rope shovel
- Synthetic IBS ropes for Marion 8200 dragline
- Lightweight crane pendants with breaking strength of 680mT
- Stronger and lighter crane pendants
- The rise of synthetic rope products in the crane industry
- Aramid breakloadtest
- FibreMax supplies tether for offshore application
- Successful break load test of 710mT (6972kN)