FibreMax is looking for experienced Sales Professionals.
Within a sort lapse of time FibreMax has established itself as a recognized, global, manufacturer of lightweight synthetic cable solutions. We are experiencing a growing demand worldwide for our products in key markets like offshore Oil & Gas, surface mining, crane industry and heavy lifting. To support that growth and to further develop our business in these markets FibreMax is looking for well motivated, experienced Sales Professionals who are keen on working in a fast growing, innovative, company. You will be responsible for business development and international sales designated to one of the mentioned markets in a location worldwide. Via networking you keep up-to-date about the markets whereabouts and you have got a creative vision at problem solving to ensure the highest quality to our customers.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in sales, business development or key account management, within international B-to-B markets.
- Experience in one of the key markets offshore Oil & Gas, mining, crane industry or heavy lifting.
- Brings a network in mentioned key markets.
- Develop and maintain both new and existing customers within the defined area and segment.
- Seek new customers with "hunting"strategy".
- Keep existing customers with "farming strategy".
Extensive communication and networking skills.
Driven, passionate, think out-of-the box.
Preferably located in North America, South America, Australia, South Africa, Asia or Europe.
If you recognise your self in this profile and are interested in working in a highly motivated team of professionals you should send us your resume and motivation at email@example.com or contact Wilco van Zonneveld via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +31513681008 for more information.